Saturday, November 22, 2008

VideoDame Quickrecs: Anberlin, The Stars, and

It's nearly 5am, I've been warmed by the flames of a hot actor, a few pints, and three great new

A flawlessly awesome band name, instant hook execution, and not a little balls, for the 10 in my playlist right now, I give you "Feel Good Drag" by Anberlin



*

My friend Laurel passed this chilly poignant gem to me and I will always be grateful for that, "Your Ex-Lover is Dead" by Canadians The Stars. Perfect for wintertime, and thoughts of quiet suicide:



*

And this is just fun, the high water mark for what any popular band should try at least once. Alums of my sister's university, Big City Rock's "All of the Above"







Minor irritation: Universal Music oddly and infuriatingly keeps all their label artists videos un-embeddable. Yell at them for that, I'm gonna go play with my rat.

No comments: